- 02-15-2013, 09:11 AM #1
Anybody use the Nexus 4 Wireless Charging Orb yet?
I currently have the Fatboy, but I dont' really use the pillow portion.
I'm wondering if the phone will slip off the rubbery surface....
Thanks.Nokia Lumia 1020 on T-Mobile
- 02-19-2013, 12:45 AM #8
When I put my nexus 4 on my Nokia wireless charging pad or my powerup speaker, it will charge for 2 seconds, then stop, then charge again, then stop, and so forth.
02-19-2013, 02:53 AM #9
- 967 Posts
Also be interesting to see if the 920 or Nexus is compatible with the Samsung S3 wireless charger. Might go some way to deciding which is not following the standard correctly.
- By thekonger in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:00 PM
- By jhoff80 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 39Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:11 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-06-2012, 12:35 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:41 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2012, 02:03 PM