02-09-2013, 06:53 AM #1
- 302 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for a protective case, and I've shortlisted two.
Or SPECK's CandyShell
Any of you guys here have tried either? The otterbox doesn't appeal to me aesthetically, and I drop my phone all too often.
So I'm looking for review/feedback on which is better, thanks!
02-21-2013, 07:38 PM #3
- 242 Posts
I wrote a little review of the Incipio DualPro that also includes photos of the Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC. You can find it here.
Besides those two, I also have the Incipio Feather, which arrived yesterday. Check the review I wrote here.
If you just want a case that protects the back, get the Doubleshot Hard Shell or the Incipio Feather.
The DualPro is great too and it has protection for the screen in case you put your phone face down from time to time.
- By peacefulberry in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2013, 06:24 PM
- By gcrr in forum HTC 8XReplies: 80Last Post: 01-28-2013, 07:35 AM
- By Roslan Hristov in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2012, 09:45 PM
- By sp3ci4lk in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:44 PM
- By LexusFman in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:21 PM