02-01-2013, 07:06 PM #1
- 212 Posts
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to compare the sound quality of the Nokia Play 360 vs. the JBL PlayUp? I tweeted NokiaCareUS, and the rep said the sound quality is the same, but that seems a little hard to believe. What would be the point then of getting the JBL PlayUp over the Nokia Play 360? The PlayUp has half the battery life (10 hrs vs. 20 hrs for the Play 360) and can't be paired with a second speaker for stereo sound (NokiaCareUS said no when I asked), whereas the Play 360 can. Both have NFC and cost the same price. If the sound quality is indeed the same, then the new JBL PlayUp seems like a step backwards. Could the JBL PlayUp's internals be better? Any audiophiles out there care to comment? I'd love to see a sound comparison of these two speakers.
- 04-25-2013, 05:28 AM #8
Imo the 360 looks more cool and sounds great, not sure how addicted you are to music but the 360 emits sounds from all directions, even if you were to buy 1 and place it on the center of the room it'd sound very cool. Haven't tested JBL but the brand delivers great sound, the downside is that the speaker is huge (compared to 360) and only emits sound from 1 direction.
- By Alberich60615 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2013, 01:25 PM
- By octavian90 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2012, 08:39 PM
- By octavian90 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2012, 02:55 PM
- By blackprince in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2012, 08:31 AM
- By i2y4n in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2012, 05:59 PM