Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to compare the sound quality of the Nokia Play 360 vs. the JBL PlayUp? I tweeted NokiaCareUS, and the rep said the sound quality is the same, but that seems a little hard to believe. What would be the point then of getting the JBL PlayUp over the Nokia Play 360? The PlayUp has half the battery life (10 hrs vs. 20 hrs for the Play 360) and can't be paired with a second speaker for stereo sound (NokiaCareUS said no when I asked), whereas the Play 360 can. Both have NFC and cost the same price. If the sound quality is indeed the same, then the new JBL PlayUp seems like a step backwards. Could the JBL PlayUp's internals be better? Any audiophiles out there care to comment? I'd love to see a sound comparison of these two speakers.

Acording to Nokiaguy who comented on my JBL PlayUp sound test video, the sound quality is better on the JBL.

Thanks, Nisse!

Nisse, i would like to ask you a question. Is it possible to charge the speaker only with the usb cable

from your computer (without the charger). I plan on having 2 of them to use them as desktop

replacement

Thanks

I have both. JBL has good sound quality but I think the 360 is more louder and the bass is more lower. With JBL, I noticed that the music volume lowers down a bit on parts where bass is apparent. That never happens on my 360.

Can you dual stereo the jbl one like the 360?

Quote Originally Posted by boo516 View Post
    Can you dual stereo the jbl one like the 360?
    Nope....only 360 can pair for stereo sound
    Ambassador

Global Posts
    3,041 Global Posts
    Imo the 360 looks more cool and sounds great, not sure how addicted you are to music but the 360 emits sounds from all directions, even if you were to buy 1 and place it on the center of the room it'd sound very cool. Haven't tested JBL but the brand delivers great sound, the downside is that the speaker is huge (compared to 360) and only emits sound from 1 direction.

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here

Quote Originally Posted by montsa007 View Post
    Imo the 360 looks more cool and sounds great, not sure how addicted you are to music but the 360 emits sounds from all directions, even if you were to buy 1 and place it on the center of the room it'd sound very cool. Haven't tested JBL but the brand delivers great sound, the downside is that the speaker is huge (compared to 360) and only emits sound from 1 direction.
    The Jbl has three elements plus a base and allso emits a 360 degree sound.