- 12-24-2012, 02:17 AM #3
Not sure about sound quality differences, but I don't think they'll be too different. If they are different, the over-ear would probably sound a little bit better, considering they will cost more. The over-ears are also, well, over-ear, so I would imagine they're more comfortable. But I've heard many good things about the comfort of the on-ears. Also, the over-ears are going to be a bluetooth wireless headset. If I recall correctly, that means they will need to be charged, and I have no idea how long the headset will last on one charge. However, the over-ears should have an option to go wired.
I honestly wouldn't buy the Purity pros, the price is probably going to be very high and you can buy the on-ears for a very nice price of $99.
12-30-2012, 03:09 PM #5
- 202 Posts
Nokia US said they'd post on their FB page when the Purity Pro headsets would be available in the U.S. Several weeks ago, they had mentioned that the headsets would be available "soon". I keep checking their page, but still no news. I'm also wondering when the JBL PlayUp portable speaker will be available. I wonder why it's taking so long to get these accessories to the U.S.
- By maverick786us in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-15-2013, 01:53 PM
- By erzhik in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:45 AM
- By boo516 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2012, 10:56 AM
- By kevin2577 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2012, 06:32 PM
- By Kroven in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 04:04 AM