12-18-2012, 11:43 AM #1
- 10 Posts
I recently purchased a Nokia Purity HD (wired) for my HTC 8X phone. The remote and the mic on the chord is simply terrible, especially for someone who comes from the iOS ecosystem. Does anyone know where I could purchase a replacement chord for these headphones which would have a better mic and remote? I would like to keep the headphones and just change the chord that goes from them to the phone. If possible, I would like the chord to be white to match my headphones. Anybody else has the same problem than me?
- 12-18-2012, 01:16 PM #2
Mine works great. You might have a defective unit. Have you looked into returning them and getting a replacement?
12-18-2012, 01:23 PM #3
- 10 Posts
I bought them new on eBay. It just seems like the build quality is very poor, especially compared to the Apple ones. They remote is also very bulky. I was hoping to find something else that would be more discrete. I've been testing them all day and you have to press the button quite hard for it to work 100% of the time. They are ok but I was looking great.
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2013, 07:44 PM
- By Narr in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2013, 07:43 PM
- By red grenadine in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:55 AM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
- By i2y4n in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2012, 05:59 PM