Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I dont want to use a case but want some kind of protection for the back of the phone. Also to give it a little grip. Has anyone seen anything like this for a Nokia phone? I seen a few for iPhones.

Even if it isnt made for cell phones. Some kind of tape that is already in cut shapes would work i guess.

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I found a company called eGrips that makes exactly what I was looking for. For me is makes the 920 so much easier to hold and use without adding the weight of a case.

eGrips looks interesting but I'd prefer a) something designed specifically for the Lumia 920, and b) something that is not bumpy. I just love the smooth unibody look of my white L920 so it would be nice to have something that provides a little grip but has almost no impact on the look of the phone. I'm thinking about getting Zagg's Invisible Shield Full Body and just using the back portion. I like that the Zagg wraps around the sides. I'm not sure how well it will stick long-term, though. I wonder if the side edges will just keep catching on things and start to pull away.
    '