Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Coreldan

I happened to find some various accessories while browsing around today...

First up, what I kinda want for mine is an Otterbox Defender.

Otterbox.com

Note: They also have the commuter. I am interested in the defender, as when Im driving around, its on the dash of my motorcycle, on or off road, lots of dust, mud etc... Plus, I tend to drop stuff...

Now, How to fit it to my bike???

Well I would like one of these....

but for the 920.

Another cool one that some of you may be interested in is this...

[IMG]www.case-parts.com/uploads/details/CARH-920-01A-1.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]www.case-parts.com/uploads/details/CARH-920-01D-1.jpg[/IMG]

So anyway, those are my finds for the day...

Ryan

Global Posts
    2,491 Global Posts
    Ugh, would never put a case on a Lumia 920 myself. Or well, I wouldn't buy a phone that would make me feel that it needed a case in the first place.

Global Posts
    2,082 Global Posts
    I'm hoping Case Mate will make a Tough Case for the Lumia 920. I had one for my HTC Titan and one for a Lumia 900.

I know everyone's saying why would you use a case if you're getting a color like Cyan, Red, or Yellow, but I only use the case when I think there's a greater risk of my phone being dropped (jogging, hiking, biking, etc.).

But if I'm just going to school or shopping and stuff like that, then I don't use a case.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Unless you work outdoors I wouldn't see the need for an Otterbox case, adding way too much bulk to a device that's already heavy enough.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Yeah definitely don't see the need for a case on a phone like the Lumia 920 :)

No way would I put a case on this beautiful red shell.