Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. CheesyJif's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
       #1  
    Will AT&T be getting the Purity HD headphones in blue soon?, I really hope so because they look awesome.
  2. jmerrey's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,493 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,505 Global Posts
    #2  
    Amazon
  3. jdevenberg's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,349 Global Posts
    #3  
    Any particular reason you need to get them from AT&T instead of getting them at Amazon?
    Amazon.com: Nokia Purity Stereo In-Ear Headphones (Cyan): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Amazon.com: Nokia Purity On-Ear Headphones (Cyan): Cell Phones & Accessories
    EDIT: Ninja'd. Also this would be more appropriate in the accessories subforum.
    EDIT 2: Post 333! I feel special.
  4. CheesyJif's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    Any particular reason you need to get them from AT&T instead of getting them at Amazon?
    Amazon.com: Nokia Purity Stereo In-Ear Headphones (Cyan): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Amazon.com: Nokia Purity On-Ear Headphones (Cyan): Cell Phones & Accessories
    EDIT: Ninja'd. Also this would be more appropriate in the accessories subforum.
    EDIT 2: Post 333! I feel special.
    It's because of the $100 credit you get from Nokia
  5. jdevenberg's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,349 Global Posts
    #5  
    Its a credit on your bill, not just to use on whatever. So essentially, you are saving $100 on a month's bill (or two if your bill is less than $100 a month). So why not just take the money you aren't spending on your bill and put it towards the headphones. AT&T doesn't let you charge accessories to you bill to my knowledge.
  6. CheesyJif's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    Its a credit on your bill, not just to use on whatever. So essentially, you are saving $100 on a month's bill (or two if your bill is less than $100 a month). So why not just take the money you aren't spending on your bill and put it towards the headphones. AT&T doesn't let you charge accessories to you bill to my knowledge.
    I think you can charge it to the bill, but AT&T does not have the headphones yet so that really sucks... Well... They have it in black :/ but I got the phone in cyan
  7. jdevenberg's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,349 Global Posts
    #7  
    Either way its the same amount of money whether you get them at AT&T or Amazon. Either you get them at AT&T, save $100 on your bill from Nokia and add $100 to your bill for headphones or you save $100 on you bill from Nokia and spend $100 at Amazon to get them in Cyan. Its 6 of one or a half-dozen of another.
  8. CheesyJif's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    Either way its the same amount of money whether you get them at AT&T or Amazon. Either you get them at AT&T, save $100 on your bill from Nokia and add $100 to your bill for headphones or you save $100 on you bill from Nokia and spend $100 at Amazon to get them in Cyan. Its 6 of one or a half-dozen of another.
    Oh, did not look at it that way, it's been a long week! I will probably post a review of them on YouTube when I get them
  9. vizagdude's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    166 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #9  
    I got 2 of 'em from Amazon and they were shipped from UK. I got a Black and Cyan to match our devices. They are really good.
  10. CheesyJif's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by VizagDude View Post
    I got 2 of 'em from Amazon and they were shipped from UK. I got a Black and Cyan to match our devices. They are really good.
    Oh really? That's good, is the bass overpowering like Beats? Or is the sound more balanced and good for rock?
  11. vizagdude's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    166 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Jif View Post
    Oh really? That's good, is the bass overpowering like Beats? Or is the sound more balanced and good for rock?
    I like them. In Beats, you can really feel the bass is dominating... but with these, I did not have that experience. I felt they were more balanced.

    Here is a full in-depth review. Hope it helps...

    Monster Nokia Purity WH-920 In-Ear Headphones review - All About Symbian
  12. CheesyJif's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
       #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by VizagDude View Post
    I like them. In Beats, you can really feel the bass is dominating... but with these, I did not have that experience. I felt they were more balanced.

    Here is a full in-depth review. Hope it helps...

    Monster Nokia Purity WH-920 In-Ear Headphones review - All About Symbian
    Oh wait, do you not have the over-the-ear version? or just in ear?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Jif View Post
    Oh wait, do you not have the over-the-ear version? or just in ear?
    Did any of you buy the in ear headphones in black from AT&T store ? All the stores near my home, dont carry them at all.
  14. CheesyJif's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
       #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by harishankarumapathy View Post
    Did any of you buy the in ear headphones in black from AT&T store ? All the stores near my home, dont carry them at all.
    My store carries them, but I have yet to buy them
  15. #15  
    Are you by any chance in Michigan ??? :)
  16. CheesyJif's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
       #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by harishankarumapathy View Post
    Are you by any chance in Michigan ??? :)
    No, sorry, I live in Georgia, East Cobb hahaha
    everyone here thinks Nokia makes crap phones so yeah haha

Posting Permissions

B