Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Anyone using the Desktop Dock by T-Mobile?

Desktop Dock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails supa37873-large.png  

Global Posts
    2,136 Global Posts
    I've never seen that. I'll see if my wife wants one. I never knew those things existed. Thanks!
    Lumia 620

I bought this but the connector did not match up with my phone so it didn't work. T-mobile's return process is annoying. :-(

Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stlbud View Post
    I bought this but the connector did not match up with my phone so it didn't work. T-mobile's return process is annoying. :-(
    So this dock for the Nokia 710 specifically actually doesn't work with the 710?

I guess I'll go into a store to try. Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by opacityzero; 03-31-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    If you do check it out in store post here how it is. It looks a little odd. Though since it lays horizontal will the phone display time and such horizontally? to my knowledge WP7 won't.
    I would want a dock that leaves the phone vertical. Then again, that could be hard to do well since the usb is on top. I do wish WP7 was a little more flexible as regards to rotating the display.

Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Just spotted this at eBay where a seller has them for $13 shipped!!

I once considered this, but the horizontal charging was just too odd for me at the $30 price, but at this price it's may be a price a fellow member would consider now - and if you do, please post your review :)

New OEM T-Mobile Sync/Charge Dock/Cradle Pod Station for Nokia Lumia 710 | eBay

Update: 8/5/12: now just $8.99
    Last edited by opacityzero; 08-05-2012 at 06:15 PM.

I have one of these docks and love it.... it's really easy to connect every night, and for 10 dollars (I paid 20) it's almost a no-brainer. Mine fits my phone perfectly, of course you cannot use any cases etc.

Unfortunately w7 doesn't rotate in all apps, and the alarm snooze/dismiss buttons would sure be better if they went to landscape mode.