Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've run into a bit of a problem that I'm hoping you folks might be able to help me solve.

I have a Motorola S10-HD stereo bluetooth headset that I used with my old iPhone (man, am I happy to be rid of that!). The headphones work just fine with my new Focus S, but the microphone refuses to work.

Whenever I make or receive a call, the caller hears my voice over the phone's built-in microphone rather than the mic that is part of the headset. This is problematic when I am out for a run and my phone's mic is inaccessible.

Has anyone else had this problem, and have you found a solution or a work around? Thanks for the help, everyone!

Global Posts
    1,006 Global Posts
    I have the same headset and a lumia 900, mine works perfect, paired easily, no help, sorry

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Motorola S10-HD Stereo Bluetooth Headset has very cool design. It allow to answer the call, last number redial, change song and also add hold and mute button. This headphone provide excellent sound quality.