I've scoured the internet trying to find a good Hard shell case with complete protection for Focus S.. Any help??
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,752 Global Posts
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

yikes!! 45 bucks!!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cell View Post
    yikes!! 45 bucks!!
    I hear ya. I spent $25 at the Microsoft store for a thin piece of plastic that slips on my HTC Trophy.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Baby it for a bit longer, and pick up a cheap case on ebay :D This is the only part I don't like of buying a rather new phone.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I just got that case in the mail today...installed. It is pretty cool, inside silicon sleeve with a harder outer shell that clips around it. It was a bit tough to install, but it feels awesome. Doesn't add very much weight or thickness but makes it seem more sturdy. I don't feel like i'm going to snap it in half. Let me know if you have any questions about the case and I will do my best to answer them. BTW there is a 25% off coupon for online orders at AT&T, so the case was actually like $36, still expensive but I like to have my phones in cases.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian80 View Post
    I just got that case in the mail today...installed. It is pretty cool, inside silicon sleeve with a harder outer shell that clips around it. It was a bit tough to install, but it feels awesome. Doesn't add very much weight or thickness but makes it seem more sturdy. I don't feel like i'm going to snap it in half. Let me know if you have any questions about the case and I will do my best to answer them. BTW there is a 25% off coupon for online orders at AT&T, so the case was actually like $36, still expensive but I like to have my phones in cases.
    Could you post some pictures, or a short you tube video? That would be awesome! I want to see the case in action. Also, how is the screen protection on it? My wife is switching to WP7 and I need to protect her new Focus S!!