Hey all,
    Since the venue pro just became available on AT&T I want to pick it up, but im not sure which size to get. I know that the success rate with Micro SD cards is hit and miss (or maybe not anymore?) anyone have any suggestions for what cards work with the Venue pro?

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package): Electronics

Works but is a bit pricey. I personally haven't swapped out cards, so it's anecdotal for me.

Global Posts
    951 Global Posts
    I'm using a SanDisk Class 2 32Gig.

Regarding ordering on Amazon, there are some scams out there- I did receive a counterfeit SanDisk from once seller that was not only a fake but smaller than advertised, so be sure to check the feedback and buy from a reputable dealer.

Follow up question:

Once I get my new card what do people recommend for moving my data over? Will a standard copy and paste through a computer work? or does it need a little more finesse than that? Or do I have to just do things the old fashioned way and re download everything?

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    The card has to be installed in your phone first. After installing, you do a hard reset so the phone recognizes the memory. Then you need Zune on your PC to sync media; music, video and photos. Can't really move anything else to your phone.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I just used a 16 GB Patriot Class 4. Worked like a charm, though I have yet to test the wifi issues......

couple weeks late here but this article + comments details a known working card (amazon link) and method of installation.

Are Dell Venue Pro issues related to microSD cards? I turned mine into a 32GB model | ZDNet

Global Posts
    2,604 Global Posts
    I used a Transcend 32GB Class 4. So far so good.