10-11-2013, 04:16 AM #1
- 77 Posts
I want to install Glance Background app but it's failing to install on my L820. I can't see it in the Store on my phone even if I change Region location, but when I am on windowsphone.com I can download it, but when I transfer it to my phone, I can't install it. Is there a way to install this app on my L820?
10-11-2013, 06:39 AM #2Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
- 4,828 Posts
- 10-11-2013, 07:32 AM #3
Well, as N_LaRUE said, you may as well use the QR Code.
Remember, it us a new app, so wait a few hours to let it appear in the store.I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 10-11-2013, 09:44 AM #5
Is your phone updated to GDR2/Amber yet? That is a requirement.--
Just a sample of the devices I've owned over the years.....
Nokia ATT phone
HTC Windows Mobile (?)
HTC Touch Pro
HTC Touch Pro II
Nokia Lumia 822
Nokia Lumia 928
10-11-2013, 10:36 AM #6
- 116 Posts
10-11-2013, 10:37 AM #7
- 116 Posts
- By Dr Anshul Kulshrestha in forum Nokia Glance BackgroundsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:34 PM
- By rdubmu in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 67Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:24 AM
- By eharris560 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:57 PM
- By pippyo03 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:39 PM
- By NosRokanaske in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:20 PM