10-07-2013, 11:49 AM #1
- 2 Posts
So I'm new to WP8 and coming from apple there are some things that don't make sense to me.
When I go to an artist in my music collection, I can't see the song list for the album I'm looking up. Instead, when I swipe left I get an alphabetical list of all songs on all albums for this artist. How can I see the song list for a given album?
Also, is it just me or is it difficult to create playlists on the phone itself? How can I name it?
10-07-2013, 12:00 PM #2
- 4,758 Posts
(WP8) Creating a playlist the easy way...
Are you using Nokia Music or Xbox music?
In Xbox - tap Music - tap Artist name - tap album name (don't hit the play button at any time otherwise it starts playing)
In Nokia Music - tap my music - then follow the exact same sequence as above.
Hopefully that's what you were looking for.Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
- By elohel in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:00 AM
- By Masum_56k in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:36 PM
- By ejb222 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Prashant Parapurath in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:25 PM
- By ojo otter in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:47 PM