- 10-03-2013, 11:29 AM #1
I've tryed everything
Removed facebook account removed Microsoft app from facebook and facebook link from Outlook.com and Windows Phone 8
Uninstalled Facebook and Skype
Rebooted the phone a lot switched from WiFi to 3G/4G
Disabled Battery Saving.
Even with facebook disconnected I got the error
"Can't connect to chat" any ideas?
- 10-03-2013, 01:24 PM #5
No it doesn't! I am on GDR2 and my chat has improve a lot! Am actually getting all my messages instantly!
- 10-03-2013, 01:31 PM #6
- 10-03-2013, 02:09 PM #7
It's not only Facebook. When I've unlinked facebook I got the same error even after phone reboot
"Can't connect to chat"
And right now when I disable facebook chat it still gives me the error "Can't connect to chat"
This is a very annoying bug
Hope this get's fixed in GDR3
10-11-2013, 12:14 AM #8
- 1 Posts
same problem here, after amber update cant get connected to chat. I've tried everything from restarting to creating account again and again. Still no use !!!!!!!! I contacted Microsoft live chat regarding the issue and they replied that they are working on this issue. Even they cant find a solution, too bad!!
- By JoAndRoPo in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2013, 01:38 AM
- By bilzkh in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:34 PM
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:05 AM
- By yungcaspa in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:09 AM
- By pedronev925 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:44 AM