09-28-2013, 01:11 PM #1
- 2 Posts
After being an android fanboy. I decided to try out WP8, and got a lumia 520.
All is well except for one problem that is driving me up the wall. The wifi disconnects when the screen turns off. It is persistent and no matter what I do. It will disconnect as soon as the screen turns off. Due to this im always offline on viber, skype, whats app..
Yes, I have disabled battery saver, and yes I have enabled "Keep wifi on when screen times out". Even then it disconnects wifi when screen turns off.
I have done a hard reset (the one which deleted all my data) but even that did not fix the problem.
How can I fix this?
P.S. warranty is not possible as I bought this phone in UK when I went there on visit, I am now in my home country.
09-28-2013, 01:29 PM #2
- 535 Posts
If you have all the stuff checked, as you say you do, then I don't know. Some apps have the option to enable "run under lock screen". Also ensure that the apps you do want constantly on are enable in background tasks under settings, swipe left. Otherwise, don't know..
- By donebrasko in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2013, 04:46 PM
- By Binson#WP in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 11Last Post: 10-02-2013, 02:29 PM
- By mvmsk in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:29 PM
- By redeyss in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2013, 07:42 PM
- By donebrasko in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:29 PM