- 09-28-2013, 12:43 AM #1
So I just installed Where's My Water 2 (...it's for my kid) on my 820. In Marketplace it says it is only 78 mb , but storage checker says it's taking up 761mb! I...I mean my kid only played it for 2 minutes.
I only realized something was wrong when my phone told me that I didn't have enough space to download emails.
What gives?! I'm getting sick of having such storage problems on an 8g phone with a 16g sd card.
09-28-2013, 12:55 AM #4
- 244 Posts
EDIT: It is a very common practice in Android games too.
EDIT: The Sims Freeplay is 427MB on the store and it is 934 on the phone. It is normal.
- 09-28-2013, 01:01 AM #6
This explains a lot. Especially why I couldn't download any new apps when I thought I had enough space.
I can understand compressing the download file, but why not simply say both the download size and the install size?
I wouldn't mind so much if WP8 would allow us to save more file types onto SD.
- By poken1151 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 02:12 PM
- By dlalonde in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:56 AM
- By kantlove in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:16 AM
- By mubharad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:39 PM
- By MoggSquad in forum Windows 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2013, 05:40 PM