09-26-2013, 12:52 PM #2
- 267 Posts
It's an un-fixed bug. The Skydrive pics show after a firmware update for awhile then disappear. This has previously been discussed and my understanding is that it's still not fixed. There might be some workarounds (search forum for posts) ... if I remember right if you create new albums in Skydrive and then copy pics into them ... and possibly delete old folders (not sure on exact methodology here) ...then the Skydrive pics show up on your phone again ... for awhile anyway.
I gave up trying to fix it ... maybe someone else knows the temporary workaround from before and can re-post here?
Edit to add ...
Here's a forum link to one discussion about it:
Still grey thumbnail appears in Photo hub after Amber installedHTC 8X
- By denis7 in forum SkydriveReplies: 17Last Post: 11-24-2013, 08:29 AM
- By BRLOhio in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:56 AM
- By rexii23 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 12Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:11 AM
- By scottygb2k in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:38 PM
- By arshad620 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:34 PM