09-25-2013, 09:20 AM #1
- 1 Posts
this might seem really dumb but its driving me mad when I got my lumia 520 and switched it on for the first time I opened a live account but when I add something to my diary or receive an e-mail it comes up as hotmail and live so I have a duplicate of every thing can some one explain whats going on and how do I get rid of the hotmail as it is slower than the live account
09-25-2013, 09:41 AM #2
- 96 Posts
I assume... you have checked settings --> accounts to ensure you don't have "Hotmail" and "Microsoft Account" set up?
I already had a live account, so when I 'signed into' the phone, it set everything up for me - and I didn't then go in and set up the 'hotmail' option under accounts.
- By Red520 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:20 AM
- By mase123987 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 15Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:55 AM
- By Sachin Prabhu in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:40 AM
- By John20212 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 04:56 PM
- By KSK674 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:14 AM