- 09-20-2013, 05:59 PM #1
new user to windows phone 8 (I clang on to my old zuneHD long enough:P) loving the auto upload to skydrive stuff, it works pefectly with pictures, but I cant get it to do the same with videos.. is there a setting in skydrive I need to change aswell?
I'm using a lumia 521 on T-mobile's service (dont think 521's are on any other services lol)
any help would be greatly appreciated!
also.. cheers on this fantastic site :P
09-20-2013, 11:38 PM #2
- 1,461 Posts
Yes you need to change the settings.
Go to Settings > Applicaitons Tab > photos+camera > In the auto upload section tap on SkyDrive and select videos upload from there. I am not sure if a carrier can remove this option, but do check it with TMO if it is absent.
- By AccentAE86 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 45Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:43 PM
- By ikissfutebol in forum BingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:28 AM
- By billva in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:58 PM
- By mzoslater in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:48 PM
- By F60Outrunn in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:43 PM