- 09-20-2013, 02:14 PM #1
I like my phones ability to snap a pic and share. But when it comes to share those pics in a forum post it is a bit complicated.
The best way I have come up with involves several steps in several app
1. Snap the pic. - Camera app
2. Crop and other - PP app
3. Upload to Flickr - Flickr app
4. Get direct http link from Flickr website - IE10 app
5. Use the link in a forum post inserting by using the img and /img codes - Tapatalk for WP
I use Flickr because the SkyDrive https links does not always show properly on all forums.
I use tapatalk rather than the individual forums websites because I have it all in one place.
I use the embedding Image codes because the pics show up nicely in tapatalk.
But surely there must be an easier way to perform this
Any advice is very welcome
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
- 09-20-2013, 04:38 PM #7
The direct link from Grin is a click away. Or you can just add "i." at the front and ".jpg" at the end. That will give you the direct link. Grin retains alot of the image quality too.
However, I'm confused, if you have an app that does this, what are you really looking for?
Even on a PC, you need an editing program, a hosting site and then you need to copy and paste the link to embed.
- By billva in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:58 PM