09-18-2013, 01:55 PM #1
- 25 Posts
I've been having a very strange issue with Skype lately. Every time I launch the app, it opens to the main page and then immediately closes itself. I'm not sure why, but they only way around it is to uninstall and the re-install Skype. After a fresh install, it works once(!!!!) and then the same problem reappears.
I've tried restarting and soft-resets, but there doesn't seem to be any way to fix it. Anyone experienced anything like this before? Know any solution?
Any help would be much appreciated!
09-19-2013, 09:21 AM #3
- 25 Posts
Thanks for the reply...
Well, I only use skype for calling (to the US from Canada etc), so not sure if it works with IM, but I only need it for calling... I've re-installed it for the 10th time in the last week and a half. Let's see when it starts failing again.
- By Dominic_W in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:55 AM
- By vinun in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:02 AM
- By jlzimmerman in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:41 AM
- By azharisadig in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 06:14 PM
- By azharisadig in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 15Last Post: 09-16-2013, 04:46 PM