09-17-2013, 01:21 AM #1
- 2 Posts
In the photo album in the "favourites" section, there are so many duplicates it's not funny. Some how my phone has managed to duplicated the photos I put into favourites without my consent. Anyhow, I would like to know if there is a way to delete more than one "favourite" photo at a time. There is only the option to "remove from favourites" if I click on a single photo. As soon as I multi-select the photos, that option is no longer available.This is unlike the photos that aren't in the "favourite" section, where multiple deletion is simple.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone knows why my phone has duplicated my "favourite" photos in the first place, it would be great if you could tell me. There are like 5 copies of every photo!
HTC 8S, windows 8
09-17-2013, 01:32 AM #2
- 2,878 Posts
I am assuming you wish to completely delete the photos from your phone, use the multi select option in album, you should be good.
If you want to remove multiple photos from favorites only, sorry WP8 is pants in that department.
- By Per Kjellqvist in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2013, 09:38 AM
- By Paul Verizzo in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:39 PM
- By FearL0rd in forum Windows 8Replies: 15Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:57 PM
- By KUMAR MAYANK VIPAL in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:56 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 06:32 AM