- 09-13-2013, 04:17 PM #1
Using the standard email client with a gmail address and outlook 2007 on PC. IMAP.
Is there any way to get the phone to communicate read/unread status of emails back to webmail and then to Outlook? At the moment, if I read something on my phone and then look at my email on my PC, the message is still marked as unread.
What do other people get?
09-13-2013, 04:32 PM #2
- 73 Posts
It should be automatically syncing that information if you're using IMAP. Now, if you have your settings set to only sync every 15 minutes, then the read status won't be updated until the next time your phone syncs. Same thing for the read status on the computer, if it's set to every 15 minutes, it won't update until the next time it syncs.
- 09-20-2013, 09:18 AM #5
I have mine set at 30 mins for both outlook and gmail. After reading and replying or deleting, I just press the refresh button. When I go to my lappy or even android tablet, it shows read as well
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4Nokia Lumia 925 / Nokia Lumia 920 / LG Nexus 4 Occam 4.3 / Asus Google Nexus 7 4.3
- By cristianocr7 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:43 PM
- By TechFreak1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:45 PM
- By DZ302 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:18 PM
- By Nisse Hult in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:32 PM
- By wpfan86 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 01:56 PM