- 09-13-2013, 01:07 PM #1
I recently added two calendars and shared them with my wife. It took a few days for mine to show up on my 928. They still haven't shown up on my wife's. She can access them online through outlook.com but they aren't listed on her phone. Any ideas? I'm guessing I am missing something simple?? I've restarted her phone a few times and that hasn't worked either.
- 09-14-2013, 03:25 AM #2
Shared calendars in Office 365 don't show either. Shared calendars do not show in Outlook 2011 for the MAC. Shared calendars do show in Outlook 2013 for Windows, and it shows shared calendars for Office 365.
Also Shared calendars for Office 365 do not show up on Android or iOS. I think it is an Issue with EAS. Which Outlook.com also uses.
Outlook 2013 thou works perfectly, not sure why the other devices do not including Windows Phone.
- By anamandy in forum SkydriveReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:37 PM
- By greynightshirt in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:00 AM
- By kimwpdev in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-14-2013, 07:58 PM
- By Ba5man in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:25 AM
- By DJRedLine in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:11 PM