09-09-2013, 09:36 AM #1
- 45 Posts
I have a Lumia 928. My gmail can sync manually on my Lumia 928. However, when I added my Outlook.com email, I only have the option to sync 15mts, 30 mts, daily, hourly, as items arrive...
The issue is my Lumia 928 does sync daily, but at 2am in the morning. How can I change this?
Additionally, in researching possible solutions online, I noticed I should also have an option to sync contacts, calendars and tasks. I only have the option to sync email.
Thanks for your help!
09-09-2013, 10:24 AM #2
- 3,074 Posts
You can always sync manually by hitting the button to the left of search anytime you are in the outlook.com email on your phone.
Your contacts, calendar and tasks sync automatically. You can filter the contacts to show or not show them.
09-09-2013, 10:30 AM #3
- 393 Posts
This only happen to the main Microsoft Account. You don't have much choice on main account because it needs to backup and sync a lot more things behind scenes (SMS, chat etc.) to your main account on Outlook server. If you setup a second Outlook account, you will have all the choices.
- By Sistog in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2013, 06:13 AM
- By newavengers12 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:28 AM
- By DavidinCT in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:41 PM
- By drjekel_mrhyde in forum PlaystationReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 04:12 PM
- By pouria_wpcir in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:06 PM