Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Enough info on the picture.
    axueijd.jpg
    Thanked by:

S this for real? Can you show us more pics? Or maybe a video to see how it works?
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    Kevin N Smith and iboypx like this.

yes.. its real..... this is from reliable source/person...
    Thanked by:
    taymur 
    taymur likes this.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Real or not; I don't want it to be a tile :/..

EDIT: So instead of a swipe to the right from the home screen (or any better implementation than the one shown in the pic), they chose a tile and a * at the status bar..

Ugly, what's the purpose of a tile as a notification center ?? Live tiles of individual apps do this job already. And what if I want to open it whenever I'm in some application ?? Nokia team needs to overtake WP team, MS knows nothing about other markets outside US, JoeBelfiore's statement about Bluetooth says a lot. Bring a proper notification center and a proper file management system.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Unfortunately, this is not GDR3.

Btw, people hub looks great. And what's that star on the top-right side ??
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    cory1717 and iboypx like this.

Delete what? and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by vish2801 View Post
    Delete this

Star button is for notify the user about the Notification. Its Notification icon
    Quote Originally Posted by vish2801 View Post
    Btw, people hub looks great. And what's that star on the top-right side ??
    Thanked by:
    vish2801 and androidtoWM like this.

Quote Originally Posted by iboypx View Post
    Delete what? and why?
    I was talking about my post as it was a double post, later I edited it to ask a new question. I'm not good at trolling :D

Thanked by:
    iboypx 

Star button is for notify the user about the Notification. Its Notification icon
    Hmmm....But still that tile is undesired. I want a proper notification center which can be opened from anywhere.

Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx likes this.

looks great, I just want 5 months to past :P to see all these updates hit my lumia 720 :D :D excited :D :D
    Thanked by:
    iboypx likes this.

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I don't get why they would make it as a tile ? That looks like a 620.
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx likes this.

Global Posts
    2,531 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, this is not GDR3.

Then I call fake because WPCentral has already strongly hinted what WP8 "Blue" will look like and if this isn't it and its not GDR3 either then what is it? Joe Belfiore accidently leaks a future version of Windows Phone. Is it GDR3 or Blue? | Windows Phone Central

What's the use of notification tile. I mean, I would open the app which notified me if I have to open the start screen after that star icon notifies me about new notification. As live tiles already show the notifications. This is idiotic, I want a proper notification center which I can open from anywhere, I don't want to press windows button to reach to start screen, then in notification tile and then in the app which notified me.

Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx likes this.

Windows Phone 8.1
    Quote Originally Posted by theefman View Post
    Then I call fake because WPCentral has already strongly hinted what WP8 "Blue" will look like and if this isn't it and its not GDR3 either then what is it? Joe Belfiore accidently leaks a future version of Windows Phone. Is it GDR3 or Blue? | Windows Phone Central

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theefman View Post
    According to the Ativ S image in that article; the image posted here seems authentic because of the arrangement of the icons on the status bar (and the fact that the Facebook tile is the new one). If this is genuine though, what's that "1 skype 1 outlook" tile?
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx likes this.

Global Posts
    2,531 Global Posts
    Windows Phone 8.1
    That doesn't line up with the image in the wpcentral article I linked where some of the icons in the notification tray are grouped to the left. And that image was originally posted by Joe Belfiore so I'm more inclined to believe that is legit.
    I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx likes this.

its People Hub with updated live tile... its better than old feature that randomly diplaying contacts profile photo
    Quote Originally Posted by Technoloay View Post
    According to the Ativ S image in that article; the image posted here seems authentic because of the arrangement of the icons on the status bar (and the fact that the Facebook tile is the new one). If this is genuine though, what's that "1 skype 1 outlook" tile?
    Thanked by:

If this is the notification MS pretends to make, then I would very dissapointed. Very poor idea!
    Thanked by:
    vish2801 likes this.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    its People Hub with updated live tile... its better than old feature that randomly diplaying contacts profile photo
    That's a welcomed addition.. But that implementation of the notification center is meh.
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx likes this.

I want a notification center but NOT like this! Is it so difficult to implement it by swiping the finger to the right to hit the left screen?!! If a person is not on the start screen then double tap the windows home button to go the notification center ( or other idea...)! As a live tile that's a no go for me. Nokia please take charge of the developments!
    Thanked by:
    iboypx and osoalex like this.

Quote Originally Posted by darksantacruz View Post
    I want a notification center but NOT like this! Is it so difficult to implement it by swiping the finger to the right to hit the left screen?!! If a person is not on the start screen then double tap the windows home button to go the notification center ( or other idea...)! As a live tile that's a no go for me. Nokia please take charge of the developments!
    This doesn't seem any more convoluted than swiping or double tapping.
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx and awkm like this.

Maybe this is similar to Kids Corner. You can have a tile for it on the home screen or access it by swiping from the lock screen. Perhaps this is showing tile access to a notification center but it can also be accessed from another action. Just a thought. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions before MS shows it in full.
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDedrick View Post
    This doesn't seem any more convoluted than swiping or double tapping.
    Yes.. they can't implement swipe left also... becz most of the apps are PANORAMIC
    MS need to be Very Creative for this one...or they can replace the Search Button that i never used ;) . do you guys thing that search button is useful or fulfilling the purpose? still it doesnt have internal search as well...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast