09-02-2013, 02:50 AM #5
- 1,455 Posts
The 920 is a great device. I know 3 people that have one. One of the three has a device that had many of the well-documented issues (random reboots, heating/battery drain) prior to the amber update, and he loved it even then. I love my Ativ S but if I had the spare cash I would pick one up without hesitation. If you don't have to have the latest and greatest, there is no reason not to pick up a 920 at the right price.
- 09-02-2013, 06:54 AM #7
In the order of priority
Depending on how much cash you wish to shell out.
- By Killer BIGxyz in forum Windows 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2013, 03:18 PM
- By z33dev33l in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:14 AM
- By cw1988 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:14 AM
- By sumton in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2013, 08:30 PM
- By jsmith2013 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:41 PM