- 08-26-2013, 07:30 AM #1
Today the SysApp Pusher was updates to v1.6.3 and Nokia Reader app was introduced.
The app is an e-book reader with supposed e-book marketplace support and SkyDrive e-book import option into the app, but I can't download it because of a notification that my phone isn't updated, etc. I have GDR2 and Amber update installed, Lumia 920.
I'm wondering when we will be able to download the app onto our phones...
EDIT: Now it shows a notification that the app is only supported only with WVGA (480x800) resolution. Strange...
Nokia Reading | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- 08-26-2013, 07:34 AM #2I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me.
- 08-26-2013, 07:45 AM #4
Last edited by index1366; 08-26-2013 at 08:04 AM.
- 08-26-2013, 01:09 PM #5
Last edited by Brokn Wing; 08-26-2013 at 01:49 PM.I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me.
- 08-26-2013, 02:24 PM #6
No no mate, we misunderstood ourselves, the Reading app is from Nokia, and the SysApp Pusher is from Amaze Pictures Inc, as you stated.
But I can't understand, why is the Reading app, which is made for WP7.5 only, listed in an app, which is made for WP8 only.
That's the thing that I can't understand, why is it listed in SAP :)
08-26-2013, 02:35 PM #7
- 90 Posts
- 08-26-2013, 02:40 PM #8I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me.
- 08-26-2013, 02:43 PM #9I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me.
- 08-26-2013, 04:24 PM #11
Change region to UK and download the app, it works like a charm even when I changed the region back to US ;)
Thanks to @Cubeddd too!
08-27-2013, 01:12 AM #12
- 138 Posts
So apparently, Nokia Reading pretty much just exists to let people in regions where Kindle is not supported (eg., outside the US) download ebooks? I found an article here on WPcentral from last year saying something to that effect...it's weird, I already have the Kindle app and am pretty much set as far as books go, but I now find myself wanting this app pretty much just because it's Nokia. XD
- By R32_Nokia in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 04-06-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Brokn Wing in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 180Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:04 PM
- By tardismatrix22 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:34 PM
- By AskaLangly in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:51 AM
- By chenhogi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:48 AM