- 08-26-2013, 03:13 AM #1
I don't know if somebody else found this trick so far, so just though of sharing with you.
Now You can install Samsung Or HTC Collection's apps on Your Lumia devices.
Hello guys i found a trick to install samsung or Htc collection apps on YOur Lumia Phone. Its Amazing.
A small Trick is giving access to all apps from samsung and HTC collection.
And more over you can install Nokia Pro Camera on LUmia 820 by doing the same trick.
I have Lumia 820 and now i have alomost all applications from Samsung, HTC and NOkia.
The only thing you need to do is connect to a wifi network and enable proxy for that wifi connection. Please follow instructions bellow.
1. Change your phone region to United States
2. Connect to a WiFi network
3. Under Settings - WiFi, click on the WiFi network you are connected to
4. Switch 'Proxy' to on. Now type "184.108.40.206" into "Server/URL". In "Port", type in "8888", then click on the tick at the bottom of the screen
7. Go to the Store and click on 'Nokia Collection' - now you will see all apps from HTC, Samsung and Nokia all together. install them all :P
Enjoyeeee Guys :D
- 08-26-2013, 03:49 AM #3
- 08-26-2013, 12:08 PM #11
08-26-2013, 12:19 PM #12
- 245 Posts
Last edited by crav4speed; 08-26-2013 at 02:01 PM.Windows 8 - Surface RT
Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520
08-26-2013, 01:08 PM #14
- 262 Posts
HTC clock tile is blank. Anyone knows the model number of the 8X, the one you'll see on fiddler?Hit the "thanks" button if you thought the post above was helpful!
Samsung ATIV S GT-I8370
ROM: UK OPEN
Dev Unlocked: ✔
08-26-2013, 01:19 PM #17
- 343 Posts
Besides the App Folder to me personally is useless as when I think about what apps i need as a surplus on my home screen. Nothing comes to my mind however some may find use for it. Also there are connectivity shortcut apps in the store and some are free to boot.Can't believe this has to be posted lol..
Vote on both please for MS to retain the back button!
Mine: (unfortunately when I searched nothing came up hence the double post T_T)
Want to control the sprinklers in your yard with your windows phone? check-out this thread!
- 08-26-2013, 01:46 PM #23
And, I'd hardly call it bragging. I'd say, sharing. If anything, HTC and Samsung users benefit from this more than Nokia users, since Nokia has a larger base of exclusive apps.
You don't have to convince me, or anyone else, whether it's right/wrong. If it's wrong for you, don't do it. I'm sure others will do what they decide to do.
Last edited by mgkeath; 08-26-2013 at 02:20 PM.
- 08-26-2013, 03:36 PM #25
- By simplyjo1 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:37 AM
- By ashraf alkharabsheh in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:41 PM
- By tardismatrix22 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:34 PM
- By chenhogi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:48 AM