08-20-2013, 01:44 AM #1
- 31 Posts
I talked with several nokia care executives about nokia amber update rollouts and all i managed to get was " Amber update has been released for all WP8 devices and according to the RM version you will get the update notification". So i just looked on to the RM labels for lumia models and it was in this order:
520 - rm 914
620 - rm 846
720 - rm 885
820 - rm 825
920 - rm 821
Out of which 920 recieved the update (RM 821)
820 recieved the update ( RM 825)
620 is the next in line to recieve the update (RM 846)
Whats interesting is the update is being rolled out according to increasing order of RM , so most probably the next update may be for lumia 720 (RM 885) and then at last for lumia 520 (RM 914)..
Just a possibility..
- 08-20-2013, 01:57 AM #2Apparently, there is not a single trace of Segoe UI on this forum.
08-21-2013, 06:36 AM #4
- 10,333 Posts
Only Vodaphone in the UK have released any updates so far. I probably won't get mine until sometime in September and the UK is one of the bigger markets in world for WP. I really hate carriers.Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I'm on Instagram - nlarue1971 - Travel and food photos is my thing taken by my L920
- By LyokoNinja in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:01 PM
- By jms_209 in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2013, 08:47 PM
- By dan5 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 08:19 AM
- By Shishir Girjapurkar in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:57 PM