08-15-2013, 08:36 AM #1
- 1,158 Posts
I have a question about flip to silence behavior. No problem with "flip the phone to silence it",
When you face the phone up the Ringer Volume stays muted is that normal behavior ? or is the volume supposed to return ?Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - TMobile Prepaid Unlimited + 2.5gb Hotspot
New-Nokia Lumia AT&T 520 - Net10 AT&T
Broke - Focus Flash (Locked) OS=7.10.8862.14 (Net10 AT&T)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
- 08-16-2013, 03:50 PM #2
It's supposed to return to the previous level when flipped back to face up.
I noticed that Flip to Silence turns the phone ringer but does not silence email alerts. Sure would be nice to have custom sound profiles like BlackBerry used to have.
- By safeer2222 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 32Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:03 AM
- By nautanki_saala in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 11Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:52 AM
- By guy_k in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 06:33 AM
- By Jere Chikambure in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 04:34 AM
- By Chand Darling in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:19 AM