- 08-12-2013, 11:43 AM #1
I went ahead and took the plunge. My wife and my 928s should be there when I get home from work, so tonight will be about setting them up, getting apps installed, etc. On other platforms we've been able to share an app store* (tm Apple) account and not repurchase apps. Does this work well for WP? I seem to remember having some issue on Android, but Win8 is okay.
- 08-12-2013, 11:50 AM #2
The only way to do this is to use the same Microsoft account - which violates the terms and conditions of the Microsoft account.--
Just a sample of the devices I've owned over the years.....
Nokia ATT phone
HTC Windows Mobile (?)
HTC Touch Pro
HTC Touch Pro II
Nokia Lumia 822
Nokia Lumia 928
- 08-12-2013, 12:23 PM #3
I'm curious what issues you had doing it with Android. I use all 3 OS's, and Android is by far the easiest to share accounts. My wife & I share our main account which is our primary email and Play Store account, and I have several other devices on it as well. Absolutely no issues! It even keeps track of backups for the different devices and restores the correct backups without the user having to choose.I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like them all. Is something wrong with me? (I should edit my signature sometime. I have only 1 of these 3 phones anymore!)
- 08-12-2013, 04:00 PM #4
I'm curious what issues you had doing it with Android.
- 08-13-2013, 01:46 AM #5I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like them all. Is something wrong with me? (I should edit my signature sometime. I have only 1 of these 3 phones anymore!)
- By Alan delon in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 19Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:42 AM
- By scamper2 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 08:16 AM
- By teckris in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2013, 10:36 AM
- By Gurggles in forum XBOXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 07:44 PM
- By kaiflowmaztah in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 03:47 AM