08-09-2013, 02:08 PM #1
- 49 Posts
I have a Nexus 4 and live in a strong O2, 900Mhz 3G area, My Nexus displays H+ but for the life of me I can't get my Lumia to connect to 3G, It displays either E, or G, I have 3G selected as highest speed so why will it not detect 3G, I know on my Nexus I can select WCDMA only which means the phone only picks up 3G, can't see such an option on the Lumia. Anyone any ideas?
- By garak0410 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 18Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:07 PM
- By Michael Alan Goff in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:19 AM
- By envio in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 26Last Post: 08-09-2013, 06:54 PM
- By BobR1908 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 08-09-2013, 01:50 PM
- By Grenadegun in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2013, 01:10 PM