- 08-03-2013, 04:40 AM #1
- 08-03-2013, 07:34 AM #2
I've never seen anything like that before so I've got no idea what it means. However, it looks like some sort of push notification from your network operator. What do you usually tap to get rid of the message? Do you tap Save or Close, or have you tried both and the message still keeps popping up?
- 08-03-2013, 02:30 PM #6
I dunno doesn't do anything when I save . But I'm still keep getting these messages its odd. Even if I close yea. Gleanvar is a location. In Auckland
08-03-2013, 06:19 PM #7
- 300 Posts
My guess is you probably have an unlocked phone that your carrier isn't selling so it tries to send push auto-configurations on it and since it doesn't work, you keep receiving them.
Once in a while I receive similar messages to my phone but the message says:"Unable to send configuration to this device." And, even if I press save or close, it doesn't do anything.
- 08-03-2013, 06:31 PM #8
08-03-2013, 06:57 PM #9
- 300 Posts
- By gizzzmo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:55 PM
- By MacDaMachine in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 86Last Post: 09-17-2013, 04:40 PM
- By apeterson93 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 08-05-2013, 12:51 PM
- By Jrexxx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2013, 07:28 PM
- By GloriousGlory in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 04:42 AM