07-28-2013, 11:20 PM #1
- 51 Posts
I'm playing around with the settings for Data Sense on my Nokia 925 and I realized that the monthly option only gives days 1-28 as the reset date. Problem is, my bill rolls over on the 29th! Anyone else see this glitch in Data Sense or is it just me?
07-28-2013, 11:58 PM #3
- 29 Posts
Probably more a glitch with your carrier as most carriers reset the monthly quotas between the 1st and 28th of each month as not all months have 29-31 days. Does this means that you only get one months worth of data to use between the 29th Jan and 29th Mar? as there is no 29th in Feb for 3 out of 4 years
- 09-29-2013, 01:54 PM #7
Argh, this is really annoying me.
How does it work when the month doesn't include enough days? My billing cycle begins anew today (the 29th) and I don't know how that works. And Data Sense doesn't seem to either >.>
- By MoggSquad in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 10Last Post: 07-30-2013, 07:07 AM
- By codbod in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2013, 06:41 PM
- By xzero9 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2013, 09:31 AM
- By john_blaze in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2013, 12:02 AM
- By B1zzle in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2013, 01:36 AM