06-24-2013, 06:13 AM #1
- 38 Posts
The Youtube HD app is without doubt the best free Youtube app for downloading and also supports background downloads. But the downloaded videos are stored in the phone memory and are not found in the Music+Videos app and can be played only through the Youtube HD App. When connected to the PC, these videos are not found and hence cannot be transferred. Is there a way to transfer these videos to another device or get them to play in the Music+Videos app???
- 08-12-2013, 05:36 AM #5
I use a Win 8 computer running Firefox with an add on called "youtubedownloader'. This allows me to download youtube videos in 720 to 1080 p mp4 files, which then can be transferred to my Lumia 1020 if I want to watch a you tube video on a 4.5" screen, which I rarely do.
- By mark300 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2013, 01:05 AM
- By xFalk in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:11 PM
- By enahs555 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:18 PM
- By gator in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2011, 11:47 AM
- By markhuang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:22 AM