Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 185
Like Tree71Likes
  1. tcman88's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    351 Posts
    Global Posts
    357 Global Posts
       #1  
    Good evening folks,

    If you are on the Verizon network and haven't picked up a 822, 928 or 8X. Verizon Wireless will bring two limited edition Nokias for "father's day".
    Last edited by tcman88; 05-28-2013 at 07:59 PM.
  2. jgbstetson's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    355 Posts
    #2  
    And those would be special because....
  3. antsin3d's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    122 Posts
    #3  
    (Tries to ignore and enjoy black 928 in face of pending cooler color choices...) :)
    tcman88 likes this.
  4. tcman88's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    351 Posts
    Global Posts
    357 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jgbstetson View Post
    And those would be special because....
    Special edition/Limited edition
  5. deadwrong03's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    659 Posts
    #5  
    What's the colors
  6. joe_easton's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    126 Posts
    #6  
    I've been wondering when they would release new colors, Fathers Day makes sense
  7. tcman88's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    351 Posts
    Global Posts
    357 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
    What's the colors
    I'm not sure yet
  8. deadwrong03's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    659 Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman88 View Post
    I'm not sure yet
    im planning on getting one this weekend if they are coming out with different colors I should be able to swap it out by then right?
  9. #9  
    Cool news I almost bought a 928 on Craigslist for 250!
    deadwrong03 likes this.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
    im planning on getting one this weekend if they are coming out with different colors I should be able to swap it out by then right?
    Unless your current device doesn't work I would just wait and see, rather than put yourself in a possible situation that you wouldn't want to be in.
    Last edited by Beast of Haeven; 05-29-2013 at 01:49 AM.
  11. deadwrong03's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    659 Posts
    #11  
    i mean im getting the 928 regardless im jus saying if i get one now and say they come out with a blue color i want or something if im in that 14 day window i should be able to switch it out for the blue one no problem right?
  12. montsa007's Avatar
    Ambassador

    Posts
    3,037 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,041 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Haeven View Post
    Cool news I almost bought a 928 on Craigslist for 250!
    Man..thats dead cheap tbh.

    I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here
  13. AngryNil's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,378 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,382 Global Posts
    #13  
    New leaked photo! (Someone tip off WMPoweruser!)

    928-fathers-day.png
    Dave Blake likes this.
  14. montsa007's Avatar
    Ambassador

    Posts
    3,037 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,041 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryNil View Post
    New leaked photo! (Someone tip off WMPoweruser!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	928 Father's Day.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	172.7 KB 
ID:	34883
    Seriously?
    It'd be great for mothers day, for fathers day it sounds like a joke.

    I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here
    Thanked by:
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
    i mean im getting the 928 regardless im jus saying if i get one now and say they come out with a blue color i want or something if im in that 14 day window i should be able to switch it out for the blue one no problem right?
    I hear you. Just make sure your replacement can be a different color without hassle. If I'm not mistaken someone was told by a Verizon sales rep that swapping a device for another color involves a restocking fee.
  16. deadwrong03's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    659 Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryNil View Post
    New leaked photo! (Someone tip off WMPoweruser!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	928 Father's Day.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	172.7 KB 
ID:	34883
    if that's legit id probably past not liking that one at all
  17. tcman88's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    351 Posts
    Global Posts
    357 Global Posts
       #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Haeven View Post
    I hear you. Just make sure your replacement can be a different color without hassle. If I'm not mistaken someone was told by a Verizon sales rep that swapping a device for another color involves a restocking fee.
    yes. It's $35
  18. MacDaMachine's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    287 Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryNil View Post
    New leaked photo! (Someone tip off WMPoweruser!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	928 Father's Day.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	172.7 KB 
ID:	34883
    Thanks for the laugh.
    AngryNil likes this.
  19. Residing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
    i mean im getting the 928 regardless im jus saying if i get one now and say they come out with a blue color i want or something if im in that 14 day window i should be able to switch it out for the blue one no problem right?
    Won't you be assessed a restocking fee? If so, is it really worth $35 just to get a 'color'? You might as well just get a white or black one, and spend less than the restocking fee on a colorful case!

    Or better, just sit tight and wait to see if these supposed limited edition's actually come to fruition before making a purchase.
  20. diego15nets's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    74 Posts
    #20  
    Cyan 822 and Cyan 928?
  21. PPCFreak's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    59 Posts
    #21  
    thats a total Photo Shop gone bad...the verizon logo over the Windows Key on the front? No way Nokia or MS would allow that.
    And the whole photo hast he red tint...not just the sides and buttons

    I call major BS on this one.
    Thanked by:
  22. markk132's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    61 Posts
    #22  
    any ETA tcman? Father's day is June 16, can we assume 2 weeks before that?
    deadwrong03 likes this.
  23. AngryNil's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,378 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,382 Global Posts
    #23  
    Chill fellows, I thought it would have been clear that my post was in jest somewhere between the excessive Verizon ticks, multiple identical Instagram tiles, Comic Sans, bad tinting and WMPoweruser reference.

    :)
    ibbyj likes this.
  24. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman88 View Post
    Good evening folks,

    If you are on the Verizon network and haven't picked up a 822, 928 or 8X. Verizon Wireless will bring two limited edition Nokias for "father's day".
    Thanks a ton for the heads up, TC! I will set my calendar to buy my Nokia Lumia 928 on June 16th.

    Can you let us know when you know what the special editions are?
  25. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryNil View Post
    Chill fellows, I thought it would have been clear that my post was in jest somewhere between the excessive Verizon ticks, multiple identical Instagram tiles, Comic Sans, bad tinting and WMPoweruser reference.

    :)
    I know someone who'd actually like that. She misses Instagram and the ugliness of her old phone, so that should do quite nicely.
    Apparently, there is not a single trace of Segoe UI on this forum.
    AngryNil likes this.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Ad] Nokia Lumia 928 on Verizon Wireless
    By acl14 in forum Nokia Lumia 928
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 03:03 AM
  2. Didn't Elop mentioned more API on Nokia Phones? And 4 apps for trial?
    By Boris Gong in forum The "Off Topic" Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 05:11 AM
  3. What is the Nokia device on Verizon?
    By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone 8
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 10:38 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 02:16 PM
  5. Nokia Windows Phone on Verizon, Job Listing Sighted!
    By Welve in forum Upcoming & Rumored Devices
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:53 AM

Posting Permissions

B