05-26-2013, 02:25 AM #1
- 7 Posts
I got a WP8 phone (lumia 620) for my dad. I've tested the phone but otherwise not used WP8 (not good for me but good choice for my dad I think.)
He's very slow at learning technology, but wanted a smartphone to do basic things: phone, internet, email, maps, and a few others.
Not interested games, social networking, etc and other kids stuff.
Is there a good guide to WP8 suitable ? Online video preferable but book is also fine.
- 05-26-2013, 02:54 AM #3Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109
(If you happen to own a 3DS, we could go ahead and be, er, friends. There's a reason I put that friend code out there for everyone to see. Also, that NNID is also my Miiverse ID. You can also find me there.)
P.S. Microsoft Mobile Ly, please bring back the cyan in the Lumia line. THE CYANATION COMPELS YOU.
Devices: Lumia 630, Asus T100, Nintendo 3DS.
- By Dray0n in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 12-15-2012, 08:53 PM
- By laity78 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 11-28-2012, 11:17 AM
- By cdrichet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:01 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2012, 03:20 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2011, 09:37 AM