05-13-2013, 05:54 AM #4
- 174 Posts
Don't really understand everyone's hatred of XBM. Save for the fact that you can't easily create playlists from the phone and a few other niggles, I think it's damn near perfect.
Practically any song you can imagine at your fingertips, for streaming or DL, complete with artwork and even bio(!) in crystal clear audio.
I had absolutely no intention of buying a year sub when I got my WP8, but the 30-day trial changed my mind very quickly. What was so much better about Zune?
3 Ireland HTC 8X 16GB
- 05-13-2013, 06:30 AM #5
What has changed is:
- Fiddly playlists
- Lag in the Xbox hub
- Green ugly live tile instead of beautiful Zune tile
- Fiddly interface both on PC and Phone
- All those niggles we've been over a few thousand times
- the UX and UI are key on WP and they are screwed with this transition.
Having said that, I completely believe GDR2 or GDR3 will make this more seamless and pleasant experience. I have patience so I am fine, but others may have different opinions.Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- 05-13-2013, 03:23 PM #8
- 05-13-2013, 04:31 PM #9
- 05-13-2013, 05:00 PM #10
I have tried everything, it will fix some things, but then other problems arise. Then I have to deal with multiple tracks again. Its not worth my time. Waiting for a fix, and if one doesn't come soon, I'm afraid I'm at my wits end with x box music.
- By HeyCori in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
- By anodynamic in forum ZuneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2012, 11:33 AM
- By iop777 in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:31 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2012, 06:23 PM
- By willyvaca in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 06-08-2012, 12:29 AM