- 05-12-2013, 03:43 AM #2
Go to HERE Maps - Settings (Three dots) - Download Maps - Download New Maps - Hold a Map that you want to delete - Delete. (And do the same on other maps)
If you want to add your maps to MicroSD card, download Lumia Storage Check Beta, then set save maps on SD Card and finally download the maps right away. :)
- 05-12-2013, 09:26 PM #4
05-13-2013, 09:02 AM #7
- 44 Posts
download and install the updated version of storage check and then u can see the option for changing storage location of maps.
* long back when there were no such things, i use to simply open the map and automatically phone use to download maps around me (where ever i took my phone it downloaded the map of that location and saved it in phone memory ) i never cared about downloading maps manually so when i checked "downloaded maps" then i found it empty... so where all those maps are stored. i want to delete them .. :(
- 05-13-2013, 09:13 AM #8
Go to settings and clear history, I suppose? :P
Ok, if I were you, I would uninstall all maps and then, I would uninstall the HERE maps. Open the Lumia Storage Check Beta and save maps to SD card.
I would then install the HERE maps again. After doing this, I found that the HERE maps data on phone memory reduces significantly.
- 05-13-2013, 06:33 PM #11
EDIT: It's OK - I worked it out. You're right. I was looking under Settings>Storage Check. I didn't realise there was a separate App for it as well. When I use the app I get the setting. Now that's really confusing!!
- By squire777 in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2013, 08:20 AM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 01:43 PM
- By 7inchesNBPEL in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:57 PM
- By Canesfan625 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 04-30-2011, 08:04 PM