- 05-09-2013, 12:27 PM #1
I have an issue with Transferring and reading PDF Locally on my Phone.
I got a Lumia 920, I copied a few PDF from my system do Documents Folder but there is no way I can open them.
I am open for any suggestions.
05-09-2013, 04:36 PM #5
- 3 Posts
there are actually a couple in the store for free, ive checked out a good many book readers and i found a PDF reader that can read them off of memory storage and sky drive, sadly i dont have any so i really couldnt check it out more than when you open it up. check out the store and try them out some of them are really good and offer up free books as well.
05-10-2013, 01:05 AM #6
- 129 Posts
05-18-2013, 03:50 PM #11
- 535 Posts
USB transfer for PDFs does not allow you to open them in Docs. Set up using PC File Download. I use the HFS HTTP Server they use. You can then just put your IP in IE click the file. If its supported, it will open on your phone. You need a PDF Reader to view it though.
- 05-18-2013, 09:03 PM #12
Install the SkyDrive app for windows 7 if you have it. What this does is it makes your SkyDrive part of windows explorer. From there drag and drop the .pdf, it will now appear in the office hub. Now you can tap it to open in PDF reader, after its opened it shows up in the documents list so you won't have to download it again.
- 07-09-2013, 12:57 PM #13
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:56 AM
- By jadoocian in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2011, 12:04 PM
- By djncanada in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2011, 02:07 PM
- By justinburen in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:09 PM
- By jabz9 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:02 AM