- 05-08-2013, 11:26 PM #1
I like to upload my .mobi files to my Kindle app and read them there. Is that not possible on WP8? I know you can't do it on the Kindle cloud reader because they're personal docs, so is it the same?
If so, how do you read books on your Lumia? do you read on your device? thanks!
- 05-09-2013, 12:53 PM #3
Does the send to kindle app. on your desktop give you choice of the Lumia phone? I use that app. to send mobi files to my kindle keyboard from my pc.Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.:D
- By Lunaobscurus in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:29 AM
- By rbiasca in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2012, 12:14 AM
- By TheMusicJunkie in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-13-2011, 12:32 PM
- By TheMusicJunkie in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2011, 02:09 PM
- By Neibl in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 12Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:26 PM