- 05-06-2013, 09:20 AM #1
Several days ago, my lock screen apps stopped updating. I use both Paper Shuffle and Lockbuster, and the problem is persisting for both. I have each set to refresh every 30 minutes, but they never do. Prior to a few days ago, they refreshed reliably. Any ideas what the cause might be?
- 05-06-2013, 10:03 AM #4
I have rebooted, which didn't fix it, and I do have a good data connection. I think some of my live tiles have stopped updating too (eg, Amazing Weather, myStocks portfolio, battery, etc), even though mail and messaging tiles are updating. I am starting to suspect the new Facebook app as the culprit.
- By ash29k in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2013, 09:05 AM
- By erniep5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2012, 02:47 PM
- By wpnewbie in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-30-2012, 07:00 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2012, 03:06 PM
- By Se1fcr3ation in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2011, 09:47 AM