- 04-29-2013, 12:24 AM #1
So after years of having and iPhone and then switching back and forth i grew bored with both platforms and switched to windows phone 8. The last windows device i had was the old school motorola Q back on windows mobile. I Gotta say i'm very impressed and could care less if there is no instagram.
I'm very amazed with the entire metro interface and how logical my HTC 8X does simple things. I'm shocked that i haven't seen more windows phones around other than the one girl i know who works at the microsoft store that i see on the bus each night.
I'm loving it.
- 04-29-2013, 04:40 AM #5
ahh.... the WP 8X. sexy phone you picked ;-) anyways welcome to Wpcentral man
04-29-2013, 02:53 PM #7
- 33 Posts
Welcome to the forums and to your WP8! I think you will find more and more that WP8 OS is indeed the best there is. And sooner or later, people with iPhones and androids will get bored with their phone as you did, and make the switch. Then....all the developers will be making apps for windows phone first rather than iphone and android first. As it is, more and more developers are beggining to show windows phone some love. =)Phone: Lumia 920
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
- By Toasterthegamer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 03-03-2012, 01:06 PM
- By wp7 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:41 AM
- By BGrimwade1988 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:19 PM
- By abk5985 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2011, 07:56 PM
- By ZombieZakk in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:07 PM