- 03-27-2013, 08:32 PM #1
As of this afternoon, I am not getting SMS (can't be iMessage since I am on WP) messages from my friends that are on iOS. I was getting them before this afternoon. Another friend has BB and I am getting their messages.
The only thing that changed was some updates form HERE apps on the 920.
I am not sure where to go with this and I have not found any other posts on it.
- 04-05-2013, 07:50 AM #4
Well, figured it out but I am not sure this is the most elegant solution. I have iMessage on my ipad and iMac turned on. When certain people using iOS would text me, they were sending it in "iMessage mode". I turned off iMessage on both devices and now I am getting texts again. I am sure the iOS users should be able to choose how they send me texts, but this works for now.
- By Aki11p2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 22Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:57 AM
- By tyblim in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2013, 09:02 PM
- By ny_yankees in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2013, 04:18 PM
- By garconcn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2013, 10:46 AM
- By damon312 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:45 PM