03-24-2013, 07:18 PM #1
- 40 Posts
I am planning to get Nokia Lumia 720 and this phone uses micro SD card to expand the storage, just wondering is there anyone uses micro SD card to expand the storage.
Can we save the photo (camera roll) into micro SD card? Does the phone significantly slow when pull data from micro SD card?
- 03-24-2013, 08:19 PM #4
I've not noticed any slowdown when taking photos. Just make sure you get a fast micro SD card (I think they recommend at least speed Class 4 - I have a Class 10 in my phone).
03-24-2013, 09:37 PM #5
- 40 Posts
Thank you for the reply.
I read in this forum that windows phone with 512MB RAM will not get upgrade to the next windows phone (WP9). Is that true?
I am not a heavy game user but I would like to have the latest OS at least upgrade-able to the next version.
- 04-01-2013, 07:00 PM #6
- By Doug Miller1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 45Last Post: 05-05-2013, 04:22 PM
- By savantfool in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2013, 12:52 PM
- By dootndo2 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2013, 12:26 AM
- By psurob55 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:48 PM
- By SlickShoesRUCrazy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 04:05 PM