Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So I have had my Nokia Lumia 822 for a while now and my brother just gave his phone to Simone else. So I changed the contact information in my people hub so now instead of it saying my brother's name it says my friends. But I got a message from my friend it said it was from my brother who doesn't have a phone. I found out that my face book keeps changing it. But it doesn't change the name in my contacts just the messaging. How do I stop this from happening
    Quote Originally Posted by BraydenP View Post
    So I have had my Nokia Lumia 822 for a while now and my brother just gave his phone to Simone else. So I changed the contact information in my people hub so now instead of it saying my brother's name it says my friends. But I got a message from my friend it said it was from my brother who doesn't have a phone. I found out that my face book keeps changing it. But it doesn't change the name in my contacts just the messaging. How do I stop this from happening
    Go to your brother's contact card. Hit the middle button at the bottom of screen - should unlink your hotmail contact (that has your brother's friend's name) and your brother's facebook account as two separate things.

It's the case of linked contacts.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
    Thanked by:

Thanks I wish that would help but it doesn't show the in the linked contacts as my feet ends being linked it is just suggested contact.

Friends* not feet ends