- 03-23-2013, 12:02 PM #1
So I have had my Nokia Lumia 822 for a while now and my brother just gave his phone to Simone else. So I changed the contact information in my people hub so now instead of it saying my brother's name it says my friends. But I got a message from my friend it said it was from my brother who doesn't have a phone. I found out that my face book keeps changing it. But it doesn't change the name in my contacts just the messaging. How do I stop this from happening
- 03-23-2013, 12:06 PM #2Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- By Matthew Iannacone in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2013, 01:02 PM
- By congusano in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2012, 07:18 AM
- By sprizant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2012, 02:44 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2012, 10:37 PM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2011, 11:50 AM