03-22-2013, 06:15 PM #1
- 4 Posts
I'm new to the forum. I've had a Nokia 920 for several months now. I'm liking it a lot, but ran into a troublesome behavior today. Last night, I installed Pandora, after hearing about the free service for a year. It's been nice, but I've noticed that because the phone seems to leave the last music app as the pop up controls on the lock screen, Pandora will often start playing again. This isn't a big deal when I'm on wifi, but it's more troublesome when it might happen while I am on cell data. Is there anyway to cause the music player/playback, or Pandora specifically, to actually exit?
03-22-2013, 07:25 PM #5
- 322 Posts
03-22-2013, 08:26 PM #7
- 4 Posts
03-22-2013, 09:20 PM #8
- 104 Posts
Snooze It! | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Two-fers. Able to 'stop the music'/clear the 'now playing'.....AND....serves as a music timer to let you fall asleep to your music and have the music auto turn off.
I use it every night.
- By AngelosP in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:47 PM
- By Squatting Hen in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2012, 04:40 PM
- By greenbluekidz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 07:46 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:03 AM
- By ptb6744#wp in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-2010, 08:48 PM