Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hi!!

My lumia 920 suddenly stopped receiving any push notifications. Only Hotmail/Gmail notifications work, but I'm not receiving any push from twitter, Facebook or whatsapp!!!

Please HELP!!!

:(
    Last edited by Dante X; 03-20-2013 at 08:06 PM.

same thing just happened, i hope it would be sorted out by tomorrow. I think its a server sided issue..

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having this problem????

Me too...Whatsapp, Line. Only emails and sms notif is working..
    +1 I have had to manually go to apps to check - Skype & Whatsapp. Even WPC tile stopped updates.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Is this better???

But c'mon. I'm talking seriously.... Is anybody else having this problem!!

I rebooted my phone several times and nothing!!! :(

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I think alot of push notification is not updating right now. Anyone having the same issue
    Please keep this thread on topic or more infractions will be given.

Trolling - Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanked by:

same here!

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Just started having similar issues this past several days. I'm on WP8, boyfriend is on WP7 and we're both getting notifications for Whatsapp messages received well after the actual message was sent. He's in Argentina, I'm in US (AT&T). I don't rely on push notifications for many apps other than Whatsapp so I'm not sure if it's exclusive to that.

nope, works fine here.

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    whatsapp n outlook messenger is giving me a HEADACHE! whatsapp notification is getting worse n worse! whats wrong with it.. mad annoying
    I'm also facing the same problem.From the day I purchased I'm not getting push notifications from Twitter and Facebbok. Whatsapp is working fine.
    Not working here. I thought that was weird but I guess I'm not the only one.

Same here, but it must be a limited issue, because only one app user has contacted me so far. I don't know if it's an issue with the push notification server, or with the phone. I do remember applying a network update from Nokia today, so that can also be the cause? AT&T in Southern California btw, assuming it matters.

notifications not working for a day now..what's weird is i can't install apps from the marketplace(showing some server error) and back up in the settings also don't work( server error again I guess)edit--Okies app install working now but very slow and backup is fine..

any idea if this will be fixed from server side or if we can do anything to fix it?

Whatsapp issue is prominent asked few people 7 are not getting whatsapp notifications and one has no problem whatsoever.
  19. kka

Have no stable notification since from the last Network update for Nokia lumia (820)

No notification from facebook and line. My phone can't even connect to facebook chatting. I hope it will be fixed in a day, not weeks.

Seems to be a backend issue with the notification servers. I tried sending notifications to myself with the Toasty API earlier and it didn't work, now its working. Why are MS having so many issues with notifications? Anyone care to give some insight? Why are apples notifications so much more reliable?
    Thanked by:

Same problem here in Dubai on Lumia 920 :(
    I guess it's MS server problem as the messages keep coming from whatsapp but the notifications stopped from MS server...
    Everyone with notification issues - did you just update Network+? Mine seems to be related to Network+. Everything was rosy before that.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
    Thanked by:

I've never had push notifications work...just SMS and email. But fb twitter etc have never received notifications....

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Everyone with notification issues - did you just update Network+? Mine seems to be related to Network+. Everything was rosy before that.

did my update a few days back and notifications were fine after it too so not sure if it has anything to do with the network+ update....my whatsapp notifications seem to be working fine now....
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast